Governor Udom Emmanuel yesterday assigned portfolios to 19 commissioners and swore in 2 special advisers for a second term, it was a moment of ecstasy and praises to the newly swored in members as the set the of administration rolling for the second term.
The governor while entrusting them with the mandate to server, charge them to bring their professionalism and experiences to bear in the discharge of their constitutional duty.
The following are those who were swored in yesterday after a rigorous screening was done by the house of Assembly .
1.Mr. AKAN OKON – Ministry of Economic Development and Ibom Deep Seaport
2. Arc. Ime Okon Ekpo – Ministry Lands & Water Resources
3. Nse Udo Essien,PhD – Ministry of Education
4. Uwemedimo Thomas Nwoko, Esq – Ministry of Justice
5. Sir Monday Ebong Uko – Ministry of Youth and Sports
6. Mr. Nsikan Linus Nkan – Ministry of Finance
7. Rt. Hon. Okpolupm Ikpong Etteh – Ministry of Special Duties
8. Mr. Ephraim Inyangeyen – Ministry of Works
9. Barr. Ekong Sampson – Ministry of Environment and Petroleum Resources
10. Mr Charles Udoh – Ministry of Information
11. Hon. Orman Esin – Ministry of Culture and Tourism
12. Dr. Iniobong Essien – Ministry of Science and Technology
13. Dr. Dominic Ukpong – Ministry of Health
14. Dr. Glory Edet – Ministry of Agriculture and Women Affairs
15. Hon. Udo Ekpenyong – Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
16. Prince Ukpong Akpabio – Ministry of Trade and Investment
17. Rt. Hon. Chief Uno Etim Uno – Ministry of Transport and Solid Minerals
18. Otuekong Raphael Bassey – Ministry of Housing
19. Prof. Victor Bassey Inoka – Ministry of Labour and Manpower Planning
20. Pastor (Hon.) Sunday Ekanem Ibuot – Political & Legislative Affairs Bureau
21. Mrs Ekemini David Umoh – Bureau of Rural Development and Cooperatives
Speaking with Dozzier News shortly after the swearing in, commissioner for information Mr. Charles Udoh said that he will extend the scope of communications across the length and breadth of the state for effective administration.
After the well attended ceremony, the celebrants took their reception to various locations in the state for their entertainment.